Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: bucket likes the penis

  1. #1
    Inactive Member scumfucking resident's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    he is a penis liker

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who the hell told you? have you been reading my diary?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cunt boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He might have, but that shirt that says "I like the penis" that you've been wearing everyday for the past 3 years also gives it away.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He wears the "I like Penis" shirt over his Hanson shirt from what I've heard.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cunt boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you know, I gave him that Hanson shirt.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does that mean you like penis too? Or are just trying to support your gay friend?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cunt boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just trying to support that penis liking ass fucker because if I don't no one will.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cunt boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2000
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's tried to more times than I care to count.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    horny bastard. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bucket is so lucky to have a friend like you. Hopefully he won't try to rape you some night and ruin that friendship.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •